WHAT ARE COOKIES
We will also share how you can prevent these cookies from being stored however this may downgrade or ‘break’ certain elements of the sites functionality.
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
It is recommended that you leave on all cookies if you are not sure whether you need them or not in case they are used to provide a service that you use.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser help tools for information on how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this website. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
You can learn how to manage cookies on your web browser by following the Browser Cookies Guide.
THE COOKIES WE SET
- Cookies Related To Email Newsletters: This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Cookies Related To Forms: When you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
The following section details which third party cookies you might encounter through this site.
- This site uses Google Analytics (one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web) to help us understand how visitors use this website and to help us identify ways we can improve their experience. Information monitored includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, geographic location of visitors (country, city), browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, time spent on pages, and keywords used to find our site via search engines. This information is anonymous and cannot be directly linked to individual users. We may use it to identify high-use or low-use areas of the site, pinpoint problem areas of the site, analyse broad demographic trends in our visitors and make decisions about how to make it easier for people to find and navigate our website. For detailed technical information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics help page.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the social media sites such as Facebook (including Facebook Pixel) and Twitter, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies. For more information on social media cookies, see the official Facebook cookies help page and official Twitter cookies help page.
International School of Berne
Allmendingenweg 9, 3073